To enhance your iOS device’s local backup experience, iMazing is offering up to a 40% discount on this World Backup Day 2021. You can get the iMazing at the lowest price now. It is as low as $26.99 for the iMazing Device Lifetime license.
This discount is for a very limited time. It’s valid for just 30 March – April 7, 2021. It is a great opportunity to save and get an amazing iPhone backup experience. If you want to know why local backup is important, read: Why Local Backup is Better than iCloud for iOS Devices
Table of Contents
How to Get 40% Discount on iMazing (Till 7th April)?
To grab the 40% discount in this World Backup Day, you can just follow the instructions below.
- At first, Go to iMazing’s Store via this link.
- You won’t have to put any coupon code. It will be activated automatically.
- You can just choose your preferred plan and purchase.
After this discount, you will see the following prices.
|Regular Price||Discounted Price||iOS Device Limit||Validity|
About Lifetime License: The lifetime license is limited to the number of iOS devices (2,3,5 or 10). If you buy a new iPhone/iPad/iPod and the license has already been used in the allowed number of devices, you will need to upgrade for additional devices. The lifetime license is not limited to the number of PCs or Macs. It’s a better choice if you keep your iOS devices for a long time.
The time is limited. So, Act fast and grab your discount.
If you want to know more about this software, you can read this iMazing Review.
How iMazing can Help You to Take iPhone/iPad Backup Locally
Backup is very important for digital devices. When it is Apple’s mobile devices, it is more important. You can restore from backup any time if you have a local backup. Especially, when your phone is having a problem, you can fully restore it to a previous good state in recovery mode. iMazing can help you to make this thing easier.
Here is how iMazing can take your iPhone/iPad/iPod backup –
- At first, You should download and install iMazing.
- After that, Open it and also connect your iOS device via lightning cable.
- If you are connecting the iPhone/iPad for the first time, your phone may ask you if you trust this computer/device or not. In that case, just tap on “Trust.” It may require you to type your passcode.
- After the initial setup, iMazing should prompt you with an option to take backup. If not, you can click on the backup button by yourself.
You can configure automatic backup via Wi-Fi/local network. To do this, follow these instructions.
- At first, Click on the Options button on iMazing.
- Now, Make Sure the Wi-Fi connection is enabled.
- Then, Click on Change next to the Automatic Backups.
- Now, Choose your backup schedule and save it.
From now, iMazing will take backup automatically according to your preferred schedule. You won’t have to connect via a lightning cable from now.
You can restore the backup anytime you want. To do it, you can follow these instructions.
- At first, Make sure your phone is connected via a lightning cable. To restore conveniently, you need it.
- Now, Click on the “Restore a Backup” option in iMazing.
- Then, choose the backup you want to restore and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You are done.
Taking backup with iMazing will bring the following benefits.
- iMazing’s local backup can be restored at any time.
- No lightning cable is required for backup as it can work via Wi-Fi or a local network.
- You can restore your iPhone in recovery mode when it is having a problem.
- Backups are incremental. So, It won’t require tons of storage space.
- There is the option to take local backup of unlimited Apple iOS devices.
- You can manage your iPhone using Wi-Fi or a local network using iMazing.
This is how iMazing can take your iPhone backup experience to the next level. Especially, the automatic backup of your phone via WiFi is a game-changer. You also can manage your iPhone via WiFi using iMazing. So, this 40% discount on this world backup day is absolutely an amazing chance for you.